This is one of our favorite dosa recipes for breakfast. It’s delicious, easy to make, and a healthy way to start your day!
Ingredients – Makes 3-4 Dosas
• 1/2 cup hulled strawberries (fresh or frozen)
• 1 banana
• 1 cup oat flour (to make gluten-free make sure to use oat flour labeled as gluten-free)
• 1/2 cup vanilla (or plain if you prefer) almond milk (you can also use dairy milk if you prefer)
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
2. Preheat the DosaMaker on setting #1. Lightly coat the top and bottom cooking plates with cooking oil. For a unique twist, try coconut oil.
3. Depending on the desired thickness of your dosa, add 2-4 tbsp of additional almond milk or water to the batter until you reach the desired batter consistency.
4. Pour 3.5 oz of batter in the center of the bottom plate, gently close, and cook for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
5. Open the lid and check. For a crispier dosa, flip and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Remove using the plastic spatula and enjoy as-is, or serve with your favorite yogurt or fruit.