This is one of our most popular recipes! Enjoy the vibrant flavors and airy texture of a lemon blueberry muffin, in a healthy and gluten-free dosa, This dosa can be served thick and soft for a more airy, muffin-like texture, or served thin and crispier for a unique twist. This is a recipe you must try!
Ingredients – Makes 4 Dosas
• 1 cup oats (to make gluten-free make sure to use oats labeled as gluten-free)
• 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
• 1/4 cup almond flour
• 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or dairy milk if you prefer)
• 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 lemon, zest only
• 2 tbsp honey
1. Zest the lemon with a microplane or the smallest holes on a box grater.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
3. Preheat the DosaMaker on setting #1. Lightly coat the top and bottom cooking plates with cooking oil. For a unique twist, try coconut oil.
4. Pour 3 oz of batter in the center of the bottom plate, gently close, and cook for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
5. Open the lid and check. For a crispier dosa, flip and cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Remove using the plastic spatula and enjoy as-is, or serve with your favorite yogurt.