Grain-Free Cauliflower Wrap
Following a Low-Carb or Keto diet? Try this tasty and versatile wrap! Riced cauliflower is a lot lighter feeling than most grains, and even if you aren’t seeking to cut carbs it’s a great way to squeeze more vegetables into your diet. You can use this wrap as sandwich wrap, tortilla or taco substitute, or even a pizza crust.
Ingredients – Makes 4 medium size wraps
• 1/2 cup riced or finely grated cauliflower
• 1/4 cup shredded cheese
• 2 egg whites
• 6 tbsp almond flour
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 1/ tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to form a batter.
2. Preheat the DosaMaker on setting #1. Lightly coat the top and bottom cooking plates with cooking oil.
3. Pour a heaping tablespoon (around 1/4 cup) of batter in the center of the bottom plate. Wait for 30 seconds for the batter to set then close the DosaMaker.
5. Cook for an additional 2mins 30seconds (3mins total cook time). Cook less if you want a softer wrap, or longer to create a crisp.
6. Remove using the plastic spatula and cool before serving. Use as a sandwich wrap, a tortilla substitute, or even as a pizza crust substitute.