Grain-Free Cauliflower Wrap
Looking to limit carbs? Try this tasty and versatile wrap! Riced cauliflower is a lot lighter feeling than most grains, and even if you aren’t seeking to cut carbs it’s a great way to squeeze more vegetables into your diet. You can use this wrap as sandwich wrap, tortilla or taco substitute, or even a pizza crust.
Ingredients – Makes 4 wraps
• 1 cup riced or finely grated cauliflower
• 1/2 cup shredded cheese
• 2 eggs
• 2 tbsp almond flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to form a batter.
2. Preheat the DosaMaker on setting #1. Lightly coat the top and bottom cooking plates with cooking oil.
3. Pour a heaping 1/4 cup of batter in the center of the bottom plate and use the plastic spatula (or another non-metal, but high-temp, utensil) to lightly flatten into a circular shape. Gently close the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Open the lid , flip, and cook for another 30 seconds.
6. Remove using the plastic spatula and place on a wire rack (you can use the one from your oven) to cool before serving. Use as a sandwich wrap, a tortilla substitute, or even as a pizza crust substitute.