Grain-Free Coconut Wrap
This grain-free wrap uses tapioca and coconut flour, so it’s paleo-friedly! It has a wonderful coconut flavor and we love adding vegetables in the batter (we use zucchini in this picture). Personalize this recipe by adding in your favorite vegetables, herbs, and spices!
Ingredients – Makes 4 wraps
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1 and 1/4 cup tapioca flour
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup coconut milk (ready to drink milk, not from the can)
• 5 tbsp water
• 1/2 tsp salt
• In the picture above we added 3/4 cup finely grated zucchini and we recommend adding your favorite vegetables!
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and whisk to create a smooth batter. The batter consistency should thicker, and similar to pancake batter
2. Preheat the DosaMaker on setting #1. Lightly coat the top and bottom cooking plates with cooking oil.
3. Pour 2.5 – 3 oz of batter in the center of the bottom plate, gently close, and cook for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
5. Open the lid and check. For a crispier wrap, cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
6. Remove using the plastic spatula and allow to cool. Enjoy as-is or use a wrap with your favorite filling.