Oatmeal “Cookie” Dosa
If you have a sweet tooth this a must-try! We love oatmeal cookies and had to make a healthier dosa version so we could satisfy our cravings without feeling guilty. We use just a few simple ingredients and aren’t sure who likes this dosa more – kids or adults!
Ingredients – Makes 4 dosas
• 1 cup oats (to make gluten-free make sure to use oats labeled as gluten-free)
• 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
• 3/4 cup water
• 1 and 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 3 tbsp brown sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 cup raisins (make sure to stir into the batter AFTER blending)
• 1/4 tsp nutmeg
• 1 tsp orange zest
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until the batter is smooth.
2 Preheat the DosaMaker on setting #1. Lightly coat the top and bottom cooking plates with cooking oil.
3. Pour 3 oz of batter in the center of the bottom plate, gently close, and cook for 2 minutes 30 seconds.
4. Open the lid and check. For a crispier wrap, cook for another 30 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Remove using the plastic spatula and allow to cool. Enjoy as-is or use a wrap with your favorite filling.